- Where can I learn more about the new refuse and recycling program?
- Where can I learn more about 5G Small Cell Wireless?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- How do I find more information about the proposed Tollway expansion project?
- What are the Halloween hours?
- When do I need a building permit?
- What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
The Village appreciates the efforts of residents to refrain from street parking during any significant snowfall to allow for plowing and salting. Read on...
Daytime local lane closures will be in effect on Hillgrove Avenue, between Prospect Avenue and the Public Works building, on Monday and Tuesday (2/25 and 2/26) for tree removal. Read on...
Well #4 is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance, beginning the week of January 13. Read on...
The Tollway's BNSF railway bridge project is underway in the Village, and will continue through the end of 2022. Read on...
The Illinois Society of Fire Service Instructors awarded the 2019 Instructor of the Year Award to Division Chief Patrick Gallagher of the Western Springs Department of Fire & EMS. Read on...