- How do I find more information about the Tollway expansion project?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- What and when is household clean-up day?
- Where can I learn more about the new refuse and recycling program?
- Where can I learn more about 5G Small Cell Wireless?
- When do I need a building permit?
- What do I do if my sewer backs up into my home?
President Gallagher discusses the continued commitment to safeguard the health and welfare of our community in this month's President's Corner message. Read on...
If you park along the tracks, or in the Wolf Road commuter parking lot, and are renewing your current Village commuter parking permit - payment must be received before Monday, June 15 at 5 pm. Read on...
LRS has confirmed that Saturday, June 20 is Household Clean-up Day. See details below. In addition, bulk waste collection will resume on June 1. Read on...
The Village has migrating from the Code Red emergency notification system, to Rave Alert and Smart911. One-time registration is required for anyone who lives/works in Western Springs. Read on...
Residents have recently reported various sightings of foxes and coyotes in our area. Read on...