2018 Lacrosse Tower Tournament
Welcome to the 12th annual Western Springs Lacrosse Tower Tournament.
Registration is now open for our tournament! Click here for registration form.
Registration and Payment
Send form Attn: Kelly Letten to:
- Mail: Western Springs Recreation, 1500 Walker Street, Western Springs, IL 60558 or
- Fax: (708) 246-1309 or
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team coordinators will receive a confirmation email regarding team status once payment has been received.
$575.00 per team ($500 for Mini team) must be received on or before April 16, 2018. All divisions are filled on a first come, first served basis, based on when registration form and payment are received by Western Springs Recreation. Register early, some divisions are expected to close.
- Majors A- 7th/8th grade teams.
- Majors B- 7th/8th grade teams
- Minors A- 5th/6th grade teams
- Minors B- 5th/ 6th grade teams.
- Juniors A- 3rd/4th grade teams. NO LONG POLES.
- Juniors B- 3rd/4th grade teams. NO LONG POLES.
- Mini’s- 1st/ 2nd grade teams. NO LONG POLES.
All teams will play at least 3 games.
No “playing down.” Tournament reserves right to move entries to different divisions for competitive balance.
It is the intent of the Tower Tournament to complete every tournament, on occasion situations arise which are 100% out of the control which may cause an event to be canceled and /or delayed. Some of these situations are, but not limited to, weather, acts of god, venue operator decisions and field conditions.
- Cancelled two (2) weeks or longer prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Full refund less $25.00 administration fee.
- Cancelled between one (1) week and 72 hours prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Refund will be 75% of tournament fees paid.
- Cancelled between 72 hours and 48 hours prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Refund will be 50% of the tournament fees paid.
- Cancelled between 48 hours and 24 hours prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Refund will be 25% of the tournament fees paid.
- Cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled start of the tournament: NO REFUNDS.
- Once the first game of the tournament has begun (first whistle rule) no refunds of any kind will be issued.
Any questions or to be added to email list contact:
Tournament Director - Kelly Letten - email@example.com
Looking to be a sponsor for our tournament? Click here for sponsorship form.
Info below will be updated in May 2018