- Who collects my garbage?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- How do I find more information about the proposed Tollway expansion project?
- When do I need a building permit?
- What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
- How do I apply for employment?
- Does the Village collect dead or wild animals?
Hillgrove Avenue will be closed from Johnson to Franklin Avenue, from 10/14 - 10/18 due to the installation of a new water main. During the closure, this block of Hillgrove will be inaccessible to traffic, and unavailable for parking. Read on...
Beginning October 15 (weather permitting), the west lane of Lawn Avenue (Elm to 47th) will be removed and replaced. The new east lane of Lawn will remain open for use as a one-way, southbound street, after construction hours and on the weekends. Read on...
Metra's proposed 2020 budget document is available, and the schedule of public hearings has been announced. Read on...
Village Trustees have awarded a 5-year residential waste and recycling contract to Lakeshore Recycling Systems (LRS), beginning in January 2020. Register for service and choose your cart size through November 27. Read on...
Don't Trash it, Smash it! Green your Halloween at first annual Western Springs Pumpkin Smash! Read on...
Sun, Sep 1 - Wed, Nov 27
Mon, Oct 14
Mon, Oct 21
Mon, Oct 28
Thu, Oct 31