Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Construction of the East Train Platforms is scheduled to begin in July and parking on the south side of Hillgrove Avenue and the North Side of Burlington Avenue between Wolf Road and Lawn Avenue will be unavailable during the construction process.
On street parking restrictions will be temporarily eased during the construction period for employee parking in the adjacent Old Town subdivision. Employees may park in the below designated locations only, and must display their blue employee parking tag in their windshield.
Employees must park responsibly and may not block any driveways or inhibit any vehicle traffic. Anyone not
adhering to these guidelines may be ticketed or towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
- West Side of Lawn Avenue: Chestnut to Walnut
- West Side of Grand Avenue: Chestnut to Hillgrove
- West Side of Woodland Avenue: Chestnut to Hillgrove
- West Side of Central Avenue: Walnut to Hillgrove
- North Side of Walnut Street: Grand to Central
- West Side of Grand Avenue: Burlington to Elm
- West Side of Woodland Avenue: Burlington to Elm
- West Side of Central Avenue: Burlington to Elm
Residents and business owners can sign up for
construction updates at:
If you believe there is a parking violation, please
contact the non-emergency police at 708-246-8540
All other questions can be directed to the Municipal
Services Department at 708-246-1800 x 200