- Where can I learn more about the new refuse and recycling program?
- Where can I learn more about 5G Small Cell Wireless?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- How do I find more information about the proposed Tollway expansion project?
- What are the Halloween hours?
- When do I need a building permit?
- What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
Vehicle sticker renewal information was mailed out to residents this week. Renew by April 30. Read on...
LRS intends to continue to provide weekly pickup service as scheduled, however, collection of any items outside of carts/curbside will be temporarily suspended, with a few exceptions (see below). Read on...
The Village is migrating from the current Code Red emergency notification system, to Rave Alert and Smart911. One-time registration is required for anyone who lives/works in Western Springs. Read on...
By April 1, 2020, every home should have received an invitation to participate in the 2020 Census. Responses for each household can be made in one of three ways: online, by phone, or by mail. Read on...
Service on Pace commuter routes and Shuttle Bugs will be suspended until further notice, beginning on April 13. Read on...
Mon, Apr 13
Mon, Apr 27
Tue, Apr 28 - Wed, Apr 29
Sat, May 2
Sat, May 9