- How do I join a Village Public Meeting?
- How do I find more information about the Tollway expansion project?
- What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- What are the hours for the Village Hall?
- Where can I recycle Styrofoam?
- When do I need a building permit?
The full Board packet for the October 25th meeting has been added to our website. Read on...
Don't trash it - smash it! The Village is partnering with SCARCE, the Green Team, and St. John of the Cross to offer a pumpkin composting event on Saturday, November, 6 from 9 am until noon, in the parking lot of St. John of the Cross on Wolf Road. Read on...
This week: Well #5 update, leaf collection, Drug Take Back Day, and more ... Read on...
The Public Works Department will be collecting leaves beginning October 18. Residents should receive a postcard in the mail (attached below) that provides additional information. Read on...
Phase I of maintenance to the elevated water tank at Spring Rock Park will begin the week of October 11. To prepare, the contents of the tank will be isolated and drained beginning Monday, October 11. Read on...