- Where can I learn more about the new refuse and recycling program?
- Where can I learn more about 5G Small Cell Wireless?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- How do I find more information about the proposed Tollway expansion project?
- What are the Halloween hours?
- When do I need a building permit?
- What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
In January 2020, the Village’s new refuse and recycling collector will be Lakeshore Recycling Services (LRS). LRS will deliver new refuse and recycling carts to each each household between December 16 – 20. Read on...
During the week of December 16 – 21, a portion of the overflow commuter parking lot at the Western Springs Service Club (pool) will be unavailable due to the staging and distribution of refuse and recycling carts by LRS. Read on...
Village commuter parking permit renewal fees must be received by Monday, December 16 at 7 pm. For your convenience, Village Hall will have extended hours on Saturday, December 14th, from 8 am -12 pm and Monday evening, December 16, until 7 pm. Read on...
Recycle strands of holiday lights at Village Hall, Village True Value Hardware, and the Thomas Ford Memorial Library. The collection boxes will be available 11/22/19 - 1/31/20. Read on...
Lakeshore Recycling Systems (LRS), will be the Village's new residential refuse collector, beginning in January 2020. Register for service and choose your cart sizes through November 27. Read on...
Fri, Nov 22 - Fri, Jan 31
Mon, Dec 16 - Fri, Dec 20
Mon, Dec 16
Sat, Jan 4
Mon, Jan 13