- Who collects my garbage?
- Where can I learn more about 5G Small Cell Wireless?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- How do I find more information about the proposed Tollway expansion project?
- What are the Halloween hours?
- When do I need a building permit?
- What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
The existing pedestrian bridge that connects Western Springs and Hinsdale is being replaced. Residents are invited to take a survey being administered by the Tollway, to help determine the location of the replacement pedestrian bridge. Read on...
Hillgrove Avenue is closed from Johnson to Franklin Avenue due to the installation of a new water main. It should re-open mid-Saturday, but will be closed again next weekend for concrete pouring. Read on...
Beginning October 15 (weather permitting), the west lane of Lawn Avenue (Elm to 47th) will be removed and replaced. The new east lane of Lawn will remain open for use as a one-way, southbound street, after construction hours and on the weekends. Read on...
Metra's proposed 2020 budget document is available, and the schedule of public hearings has been announced. Read on...
Village Trustees have awarded a 5-year residential waste and recycling contract to Lakeshore Recycling Systems (LRS), beginning in January 2020. Register for service and choose your cart size through November 27. Read on...
Sun, Sep 1 - Wed, Nov 27
Thu, Oct 24
Fri, Oct 25
Mon, Oct 28
Tue, Oct 29