- Handling all billing matters, including water, licenses, village stickers, and commuter parking decals
- Preparing, issuing, and administering the annual budget
- Providing the public, Village Board, and staff with the financial analysis needed to develop appropriate policies
- Safeguarding village assets through adherence to sound financial management practices and procedures
- Tracking all Village revenues to ensure both accuracy and safety
- FY 2018 Management Letter
- FY 2017 Management Letter
- FY 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Village Employee Compensation
NOTICE OF POSTING IN COMPLIANCE WITH SECTION 7.3 OF
THE ILLINOIS OPEN MEETINGS ACT (5 ILCS 120/7.3)
(Village Employees With Total Compensation Packages of $75,000+ Per Year)
(Village Employees With Total Compensation Packages of $150,000+ Per Year)
The following documents have been posted for public inspection in the lobby of the Western Springs Village Hall, 740 Hillgrove Avenue, Western Springs, Illinois, in order to comply with the provisions of
Section 7.3 of the Illinois Open Meetings Act (5 ILCS 120/7.3):
Summary Statement of total compensation packages for each Village employee having a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000 per year.
Summary Statement of total compensation packages for each Village employee having a total compensation package that exceeds $150,000 per year.
For purposes of this posting, “total compensation package” means “payment by the employer to the employee for salary, health insurance, a housing allowance, a vehicle allowance, a clothing allowance, bonuses, loans, vacation days granted, and sick days granted.” 5 ILCS 120/7.3(c)
If you would like to obtain a copy of these documents, please contact Grace Turi, Director of Finance at (708) 246-1800 ext. 124 or email@example.com to request a copy.
Dated: January 8, 2021.