- Handling all billing matters, including water, licenses, village stickers, and commuter parking decals
- Preparing, issuing, and administering the annual budget
- Providing the public, Village Board, and staff with the financial analysis needed to develop appropriate policies
- Safeguarding village assets through adherence to sound financial management practices and procedures
- Tracking all Village revenues to ensure both accuracy and safety
- FY 2018 Management Letter
- FY 2017 Management Letter
- FY 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2017 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY 2016 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Village Employee Compensation
In accordance with 5 ILCS 120/7.3 the Village is required to post the total compensation package for those employees whose compensation package is equal to or in excess of $150,000 at least 6 days prior to approving the employee’s compensation package. Further, 5 ILCS 120/7.3 requires the Village to post certain employee compensation information within 6 business days after approval of the budget.
The Village is scheduled to, or has, approved its fiscal year 2019 budget on December 17, 2018 and has, or will have, complied with the aforementioned posting requirements by providing a physical copy of the applicable employee compensation information at the Finance Department at Village Hall, 740 Hillgrove Avenue, Western Springs, IL 60558 by, or within, the prescribed deadlines.
- Employee Compensation Package Disclosure- Illinois Act 097-0609 requires the Village to disclose annually the total compensation package for each employee having a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000/year.
- Employee With Total Compensation Packages of $150,000+ per year