Commuter Parking Permits
View the Downtown Parking Map.
If you have any questions regarding parking, please call 708-246-1800 ext. 100.
If you park along the tracks and are renewing your current Village commuter parking permit, payment must be received on/or before Tuesday, September 22 at 5 pm.
The front desk of Village Hall is currently closed due to COVID-19, so extended hours for permit payments will not be possible. Please mail payments early, or use the drop box at Village Hall.
PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED BY TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 AT 5 PM WILL RESULTS IN CANCELLED PERMITS.
Along the Tracks:
Permits issued in September 2020 will be for a period of three months, running through the end of December 2020. Current permit holders should receive their renewal information in the mail.
Resident - $90 / Non-Resident $110, per three months.
Wolf Road Commuter Parking Lot:
Permits issued in June 2020 will be for a period of six months, running through the end of December 2020. Current permit holders should receive their renewal information in the mail.
Designated Permit Parking Areas
- WSSC pool lot, 1300 Hillgrove Avenue (September - end of May)
- Burlington Avenue from Central Avenue east to Grand Avenue and from Wolf Road east to Clausen Avenue
- Hillgrove Avenue from Howard Avenue east to Ellington Avenue
- Wolf Road Commuter Parking lot (next to Davanti)
At the present time, there is a 2 - 2 1/2 year waiting period for parking permits. To be placed on the waiting list, please call 708-246-1800 ext. 100 or email us.
Areas for All-Day Meters
- Burlington Avenue from Central Avenue west into Spring Rock Park
- Hillgrove Avenue from Prospect Avenue east to Grand Avenue
- Western Springs Service Club (Pool), 1300 Hillgrove (20 numbered spots only, September - end of May)
Two electronic collection devices are used for metered parking. These devices are located on the south side of the tracks on the west side of the train station. The metered spaces are numbered so you must remember the space number when you complete the transaction to pay. It costs $3 per day for metered parking. The devices will accept coins, dollar bills, or credit cards.
Two or Four Hour - No Meter
Areas for Two or Four Hour Parking
- Between Grand Avenue and Wolf Road on both sides of the tracks
- On Hillgrove from Wolf Road east to Howard Avenue