Commuter Parking Permits
View the Downtown Parking Map.
If you have any questions regarding parking, please call 708-246-1800 ext. 100.
If you currently park along the tracks/in the overflow lot and are renewing your current Village commuter parking permit, payment must be received on/or before Monday, March 16 at 7 pm*. You may pick up your permit at Village Hall during regular business hours. For your convenience, Village Hall will also be open on Saturday, March 14, from 8 am -12 pm and Monday evening, March 16, until 7 pm.
*PAYMENTS NOT RECEIVED BY MONDAY, MARCH 16 AT 7 PM WILL RESULTS IN CANCELLED PERMITS
There have been changes to the pricing/duration of some commuter parking permits.
Along the Tracks/Pool Overflow Lot:
Permits issued in December 2019 will be for a period of only three months, running through the end of March 2020. Current permit holders should receive their renewal information in the mail.
Resident - $90 / Non-Resident $110, per three months.
Davanti Parking Lot:
Permits issued in December 2019 will be for a period of six months, running through the end of June 2020. Current permit holders should receive their renewal information in the mail.
Designated Permit Parking Areas
- WSSC pool lot, 1300 Hillgrove Avenue (September - May)
- Burlington Avenue from Central Avenue east to Grand Avenue and from Wolf Road east to Clausen Avenue
- Hillgrove Avenue from Howard Avenue east to Ellington Avenue
- Davanti Lot, Wolf Road
At the present time, there is a 1 1/2 to 2 year waiting period for a parking permit. To be placed on the waiting list, please call 708-246-1800 ext. 100 or email us.
Areas for All-Day Meters
- Burlington Avenue from Central Avenue west into Spring Rock Park
- Hillgrove Avenue from Prospect Avenue east to Grand Avenue
- Western Springs Service Club (Pool), 1300 Hillgrove (20 numbered spots only, September - May)
Two electronic collection devices are used for metered parking. These devices are located on the south side of the tracks on the west side of the train station. The metered spaces are numbered so you must remember the space number when you complete the transaction to pay. It costs $3 per day for metered parking. The devices will accept coins, dollar bills, or credit cards.
Two or Four Hour - No Meter
Areas for Two or Four Hour Parking
- Between Grand Avenue and Wolf Road on both sides of the tracks
- On Hillgrove from Wolf Road east to Howard Avenue