2020 Spring Boys Travel League
Designed for the more competitive lacrosse player in grades K-8. Commitment to the travel lacrosse program is a must.
- Register online https://recregistration.wsprings.com For Spring, registration starts Dec 1st, 2019.
- Registration forms with payment can be returned to Western Springs Recreation Department, 1500 Walker St., Western Springs, 60558
- Fax to 708-246-1309
225245 A: U8: 1/2nd Birthdate between 9/1/2011 - 8/31/2013 6 mos or more experience
225245 B: U10: 3/4th Birthdate between 9/1/2009 - 8/31/2011 1 yr or more experience
225245 C: U12: 5/6th Birthdate between 9/1/2007 - 8/31/2009 2 yrs or more experience
225245 D: U14: 7/8th Birthdate between 9/1/2005 - 8/31/2007 2 yrs or more experience
Registration U8 - U10 $725, U12 - U14 $775
Late fee of
Cancellation fee: $150 before 1st day of practice after start of program no cancellations allowed
After first day of practice, NO REFUNDS for cancellations. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Helmet Stickers available to order online or with registration forms. Click here to view stickers.
225245 S2 for a CPXR helmet
225245 S3 for a CPV helmet
225245 S4 for any other type helmet
- Volunteer sign up available when registering. Click here for a list of volunteer positions.
· Uniform-Jersey, shorts & shirt – extra fee
· League - IBLA League ( A & B teams)
· Program dates: January 12-June 7, 2020
· Team Evaluations, Sundays, 1/12- 1/26
· Evaluation tourney Icebreaker Jan 20
· Team Practices Sundays Feb 2 – Mar 15
· Practices start outdoors week of March 30 2x for U8 & U10, 3x for U12 & U14
· 6-8 Home/Away Games (suburbs) (March 30 thru June 6)
· Rip the Duck Tournament May 2/3 in South Bend
· Tower Tournament May 30
· Playoffs June 6/7
Fees include game scheduling, fields, coaches, tournaments, referees. and supplies.
Click here to see related lacrosse documents.
Indoor travel practices on Sundays, in January thru mid March
Exact days & times tbd. Tentative info as follows. Outdoor practices start 1st week of April. Practice times during the week are still being determined, but will likely be 6 - 7:30 or 6:30 - 8.
Teams will be put in the IBLA league. This league is comprised of many different lacrosse clubs from the north, south and western suburbs. Games start in April mostly on the weekends, but some weekday games may be scheduled.
Ice Breaker in Glenview, January 18th.
Big Blue Lax Fest in Ann Arbor (April 25-26th) or Rip the Duck Tournament in South Bend, Indiana (May 2/3rd)
Tower Tournament at Lyons Township High School scheduled on Saturday, May 30th
Parent meetingsList of Required Equipment
This is a parent/volunteer run program that depends heavily upon your involvement. All families are expected to participate as volunteers as needed.There are many volunteer opportunities that are available and sign-up is available on registration days.
Please note that all dates, fees and details are subject to change. Questions may be directed to Kelly Letten, Lacrosse Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.