Illinois Department of Public Health has issued updated COVID-19 guidelines for the upcoming holiday season. The guidelines address the issues of Vaccination and Testing, Travel Considerations, Holiday Shopping, Guests and Gatherings, and Additional Celebration Considerations. You can find them here.
Cook County Department of Public Health has also issued holiday and travel guidelines. You can find them here.
From the State:
November 12 - Governor Pritzker has issued an Executive Order, extending the pandemic public health emergency another 30 days, through December 11, 2021.
October 15 - IDPH has issued Halloween guidance for 2021.
August 30 - a state-wide indoor mask mandate has been re-instated for everyone over age 2, regardless of vaccination status.
July 28 - IDPH fully aligns with new CDC masking guidance.
May 6 - Gov. Pritzker announced that Illinois will enter the "bridge to phase 5" of the reopening plan on Friday, May 14.
March 18 - The Governor's Office and IDPH announced a new bridge phase from Phase 4 to Phase 5 of the Restore Illinois Plan. In addition, they announced that all those aged 16+ would be vaccine-elgible starting April 12, and shared a vaccination update.
March 15 - IDPH launches a call center to help those who are unable to navigate online appointments for COVID-19 vaccines.
March 4 - the state has announced new vaccine site and has provided links for appointments on their website.
February 11- IDPH announces more than 300 new vaccination sites, read the press release here.
February 10 - Illinois plans to expand Phase 1B vaccine eligibility on February 25, to people who have comorbidities and underlying conditions as defined by the CDC.
From the County:
August 20 - CCDPH announces a mandatory mask mandate, beginning Monday, August 22.
June 11 - CCDPH is issuing re-opening guidance removing all capacity limits and restrictions on all sectors of the economy.
May 3 - CCDPH is offering in-home vaccinations for those in suburban Cook County who qualify.
April 12 - CCDPH has expanded vaccine eligibility to all county residents aged 16 and older, or Phase 2 of the Community Vaccination Program. Pre-register at vaccine.cookcounty.gov to be notified when appointments become available at Cook County Health sites.
March 31- CCDPH has expanded vaccine eligibility to include all remaining essential workers included in Phase 1C.
March 30 - Emergency Rental Assistance Program applications accepted though April 2
March 2- Cook County Department of Public Health increases capacity limits in various sectors, to 50 people or 50% capacity.
February 11- Board President Preckwinkle issues a joint statement with Chicago Mayor Lightfoot, about the inability to expand Phase 1B due to limited vaccine supply.
February 1 - The Office of the Treasurer announces First Installment Cook County property tax bills can be paid through 5/3/21 with no late fee. Read more here.
From the Village President:
President Gallagher makes regular public health statements at the Board of Trustees meetings. Read them here
Village Hall has re-opened to the public, but residents are invited to use the drop box provided outside the main doors, or call the front desk at 708-246-1800 for assistance.
The Village is holding public meetings using Zoom Webinar - a link to each public meeting (on the Calendar & Events page) will be added to this page two (2) hours before the meeting. Learn more at: https://www.wsprings.com/551/Public-Meeting-Notice-2020
- COVID-19 data by zip code (information uploaded from the Chicago Reporter, using daily data provided by IDPH).
- CDC Community Transmission (by county)
- COVID-19 Dashboard, by Northwestern University (using data from IDPH
- Vaccine Hesitancy by Zip Code (IHME COVID Collaborative) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- CDC Guidance for Gatherings & Holidays (10/4/21)
- IL DCEO FAQ: Mask Requirements (9/8/21)
- CDC Mask Guidelines (7/27/21)
- CARES Act Mortgage Assistance ends 6/30/21
- CDC Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People (5/13/21)
- FCC Emergency Broadband Benefit
- Funeral Support from FEMA
- CDC/FDA Statement on J&J Vaccines (4/13/21)
- IDPH Vaccination Data
- Illinois COVID-19 Vaccination Plan @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Community Vaccination Program
- Cook County Testing Sites
- Cook County Mitigation Guidance (8/4)
- Cook County DPH Travel Guidelines (7/16)
- Cook County DPH Contact Tracing
- Cook County DPH FAQs
- Cook County DPH Surveillance Data @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- SBA PPP Program
- ComEd Small Business Assistance Program
- Business Interruption Grants (BIG)
- Village of Western Springs Business Resources
- Western Springs Business Association
- West Suburban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- State of Illinois Information for Small Business
- Department of Commerce Guidance on Essential Business @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Executive Order 2020-06
- Declaration 2020-03
- Executive Order 2020-04
- Declaration 20-01
- Executive Order 2020-01
- Revised Executive Order 2020-03
- State of Emergency Ordinance 20-3001
- Authorized Staff Exemption Letter
- LTACC/Village Protocols @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>