- How do I join a Village Public Meeting?
- How do I find more information about the Tollway expansion project?
- What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
- How can I learn more about upcoming roadway construction projects?
- What are the hours for the Village Hall?
- Where can I recycle Styrofoam?
- When do I need a building permit?
This week: Well #5 update, leaf collection, Drug Take Back Day, and more ... Read on...
The Public Works Department will be collecting leaves beginning October 18. Residents should receive a postcard in the mail (attached below) that provides additional information. Read on...
Phase I of maintenance to the elevated water tank at Spring Rock Park will begin the week of October 11. To prepare, the contents of the tank will be isolated and drained beginning Monday, October 11. Read on...
As part of the I-294 Expansion Project, the Illinois Tollway is coordinating local watermain replacement and sewer work on Hillgrove Avenue. The road will be closed between Prospect Avenue and the Public Works facility, to facilitate construction. Read on...
Metra is proposing a $900 million budget for 2022 with no fare increase and a new 3-zone, $6 Day Pass. Public hearings about the budget will be held throughout the region on November 3 and 4. Read on...