Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Pay water bills online with Green Pay. With the Village's new online utility bill payment option, residents can receive water bills electronically, sign up for Auto Pay (ACH) from the bank, or pay with a credit or debit card (a $2.00 convenience fee applies).
Go to www.wsprings.com; click on the text box that says "Click Here for Utility Bill Payments”.
1. Click on the “Register” button and complete the registration process.
2. Log into GREEN PAY with your e-mail address and password.
3. Add your Village utility bill account by going to “Manage”, then “Account”.
4. Select “Add a New Utility Account”. You may add as many Village utility accounts as you like. Simply complete this process for each account.
5. Provide the information from your most current Village utility bill or notice. If you are currently using Auto Pay (ACH Payments) and you want to receive electronic bills, follow the steps above.
There is no need to re-enter your banking information. If you would like to sign up for Auto Pay (ACH Payments) you may do so by following steps 1-5 above, then going to “manage”, then “Auto Pay” and follow the instructions. Banking information only needs to be set-up once.
These instructions will also be included in the next paper mailing of water bills.