Poor weather the last couple weeks has slowed project progress, but the project team is hopeful next week will be a busy week with a lot of activity on site if the weather cooperates.
Grove Avenue - Concrete Placement Monday & Tuesday (Weather permitting)
- The contractor is planning to place concrete pavement on Monday and Tuesday weather permitting. The concrete placement operation will effectively block the road while it's occurring. Residents on both sides of Grove should plan to have their vehicles out of driveways prior to the work day starting to avoid long construction traffic delays.
- The concrete placement operation will start at Chestnut Monday morning and they will work northward
Grove residents - Garbage Collection on Tuesday - Place bins out Monday night
- The project team coordinated with LRS (Garbage company) and we anticipate the collections will be made before concrete placement begins at 7:30am on Tuesday. Please place your garbage and recycling out Monday night to avoid missing pickup.
Rose Avenue - East side removal work to begin Monday (Weather permitting)
- The contractor advised the east side pavement removal will begin on Monday (weather permitting).
- East side residents should plan to have their vehicles out of driveways and parked on a side street before 7:30am on Monday
- Monday morning the contractor will implement one lane of one way southbound only traffic on Rose between Oak and Maple on the remaining west side pavement.