I would like a new tree on my parkway. Who do I contact?

The tree replacement program allows residents to replace parkway trees and share the cost with the Village. A parkway tree replacement form needs to be completed and submitted in early February to ensure an April planting. Residents are prohibited from planting their own tree in the parkway. Permission is needed for the specific location, spacing and species. Learn more at: http://wsprings.com/192/Forestry 

Please call (708) 246-1800, Ext. 200 or email jpesek@wsprings.com to be placed on the tree replacement list.

Show All Answers

1. When is the Village's Leaf Removal Program?
2. Does the Village pick up branches?
3. What are the parking restrictions during snow removal?
4. When is hydrant flushing conducted?
5. Who is responsible for the water and sewer services?
6. How can I get a load of mulch?
7. What do I do if my sewer backs up into my home?
8. What are the guidelines for memorial ribbons on parkway trees?
9. My street light is not working. Who do I contact?
10. What do I have to do to have a Block Party?
11. I would like a new tree on my parkway. Who do I contact?
12. How do I report a water main break?
13. Are there watering restrictions during the summer months?
14. Does the Village have a cost-sharing program for sidewalk replacement?
15. I have damaged curb in front of my home, can the Village replace it?
16. The tree in my parkway has an "X" on it. What does this mean?
17. How are the trees in the parkway trimmed?
18. ComED is trimming trees in my area, what does that mean?
19. I would like a new tree on my parkway. Who do I contact?