Do I need to register my pets or bike?

Residents owning a dog or cat must register the animal within 10 days of acquiring the pet. The fee is $10, paid annually by May 1st of each year. No penalty fee is assessed for late renewal of pet licenses. To obtain a license, owners must show proof of a current rabies vaccination. The license may be purchased online or print the form and return it with payment to Village Hall, 740 Hillgrove, Western Springs, Il 60558. Bicycles can be registered with the Village for a one-time fee of $1. Bicycle licenses can be obtained at the Western Springs Police Department or at Village Hall.

Show All Answers

1. What is the $5.00 on my water bill?
2. When do I have to register my vehicle and how much is the fee?
3. How do I get a commuter parking space permit?
4. Do I need to register my pets or bike?
5. When are the due dates for payment of real estate taxes?